Western Civilization is filled with Idiots



You may think that there is some contradiction in Islam because it sees nothing wrong with building Mosques throughout non-Muslim countries but prohibits churches or synagogues from being built in Muslim countries, but you would be wrong. In fact, I have to agree with Dr. Zakir Naik that Muslims are quite correct to forbid Christians or Jews to preach or build temples in Islamic countries on the ground that Islam is the only true religion and all the others are false.

This is why the world is 25% Muslim today, because the other 75% is filled with useful idiots who tolerate Islam. It is no secret that Saudi Arabia spends tens of billions of dollars (yes, tens of billions) to spread its vile, hateful religion throughout the non-Muslim world, instead of building science and technology centers as Israel does. Here we have two theocracies, one spreads evil and destruction and the other spreads knowledge and contributes good to modern civilization, yet Israel is called the evil nation.


Islamic Institute of Orange County. - Anahiem, CA
Islamic Institute of Orange County
Anahiem, CA
Flickr User: aztecsoulja.

Citizens for Peace and Tolerance
Articles

King Fahd issued a directive that "no limits be put on expenditures for the propagation of Islam," according to Nawaf Obaid, a Saudi oil and security analyst. Saudi Arabia now had the money: Its oil revenue had skyrocketed after the 1973 oil embargo. King Fahd used the cash to build mosques, Islamic centers and schools by the thousands around the world. Over the next two decades, the kingdom established 200 Islamic colleges, 210 Islamic centers, 1,500 mosques and 2,000 schools for Muslim children in non-Islamic countries, according to King Fahd's personal Web site. In 1984, the king built a $130 million printing plant in Medina devoted to producing Saudi-approved translations of the Koran. By 2000, the kingdom had distributed 138 million copies worldwide.

………Exactly how much has been spent to spread Wahhabism is unclear. David D. Aufhauser, a former Treasury Department general counsel, told a Senate committee in June that estimates went "north of $75 billion."


I suggest that we tell Congress we want a tit-for-tat. For every Mosque, Islamic center or school built in America, the Saudis must permit a Christian church or Jewish Temple to be built in their country. No churches in Saudi Arabia? Then no Mosques in America.

Back on 28 Apr 2005, Congressman Anthony Weiner [D-NY] introduced H.R. 2037 [109th]: Saudi Arabia Accountability Act of 2005 whose purpose was: "To halt Saudi support for institutions that fund, train, incite, encourage, or in any other way aid and abet terrorism, and to secure full Saudi cooperation in the investigation of terrorist incidents, and for other purposes." On 17 May 2005 it was referred to the Subcommittee on Middle East and Central Asia, but the 109th Session of Congress ended on 3 Jan 2007 and amazingly this bill never became law.


Suggested reading:

Hatred's Kingdom: How Saudi Arabia Supports the New Global Terrorism

Reza F. Safa,
Author of "Inside Islam"

Of the more than 1,200 mosques in America, more than 80 percent have been built within the last 20 years - thanks in large part to Saudi money.

Saudi Arabia alone has spent $87 billion since 1973 to spread Islam throughout the United States and the Western hemisphere.


Most of that $87 billion is our own money because Liberals won't let us drill for oil in America. We are funding our own demise.



### End of my article ###

For non-commercial use you may repost this article without asking permission - read how.













Related Posts with Thumbnails

View My Stats
qr code