By Bernie on 24 May 2008
Every once in a while a fellow blogger leaves a comment complimenting my blog. These are genuinely appreciated and I thought it would be appropriate to link back to these kind souls, so here is a series of unsolicited testimonials. The list is in no way complete; I will be adding to it from time to time. You will see a new addition to the sidebar of my homepage called Testimonials.
If you want your blog mentioned here, all you have to do is add a comment saying how wonderful, exciting, and erudite I am or that my arguments against Islam are devastatingly cogent and surprisingly coruscating - that kind of stuff. And to show that I am fair I will include any hisses and boos as long as they are well written and contain more than two words. That means leaving a comment like, "You suck!" won't cut it.
- William Teach from Pirate's Cove responding to my article Breaking News --> Saddam has escaped!!!, wrote:
That is a riot, bernie!!!!!!
- Angel from Woman Honor Thyself responding to my article Liberals do not really oppose the Iraq War, wrote:
Bernie!..Your voice sounds wonderful...so erudite!..honestly, a well grounded, solid interview!...
- Deborah Hamilton From Right Truth responding to my article self-cleaning underwear: celebrities respond, wrote:
You find stories that no one else has. My readers love your 'eye candy' also.
- Maggie from Maggie's Notebook responding to my article New Google-type search: Moogle, wrote:
What a hoot! You are just tooooo clever. Your "excerpt" will go down as the "best ever".
- Trekant from Echo Doc [invited readers only] responding to my article Summer Poem - June 1950, wrote:
Great story - love your blog.
- Perri from Perri Nelson's Website responding to my article Islam's war with itself, wrote:
Muslim Congressman votes for PORK! Now THAT's funny. My nose burns because of the diet coke I snorted after reading that.
- David from DavidVanwert.com responding to my article Iran Proves Holocaust just a Hoax, wrote:
Great post -- hilarious. And thanks for linking the photo back. Folks are often not that cool.
- Butch from 123beta responding to my article Winter, wrote:
I have to remember NOT to have food or drink in my mouth when I read your posts... Or else I'll have to buy a new monitor...
- Indigo Red from Further Adventures of Indigo Red responding to my article 2007 Happy Fathers Day, wrote:
I am always amazed by your style, Bernie. Your stories start off in one innocuous direction and end up some secret place where tears fall as gentle rain on the flowers that are my memories.
- Carl from The World According to Carl responding to my article Ex Wife in Air Crash, wrote:
ARGH! You got me hook, line and sinker. LOL
- Beth from Blue Star Chronicles responding to my article 2996 tribute to victims of 9/11 - Terrence E Adderley, wrote:
Bernie - that is a beautiful tribute! You may not believe in God, but He sure did give you an abundance of a talent for expression with the written word (smile).
- DumbOx from DumbOx Daily News [now defunct blog] responding to my article The Day Aliens Abducted my Brother, wrote:
Wow! What a story!
- noapology from No Apology responding to my article Young Children cannot be sexual predators, wrote:
thanks for applying your wit to obvious idiocy
- James Forsyth from j a m e s f o r s y t h ✡ n e t [now defunct] responding to my article Muslim Pickup Lines, wrote:
Hilarious! These should be published in comic book form and put in major newspapers globally.
Plank's Constant comes up trumps yet again!
- Digger from Digger's Realm responding to my article Nickel Willie the Shoeshine Man, wrote:
Wow, great story and absolutely one of your best.
- Maggie from Maggie's Notebook responding to my article I Celebrate My 5 Millionth Page View, wrote:
Your site should be designated a National Treasure, and if you only had an office in the Pentagon, Americans would have a much better understanding of Islam.
- Bee Sting from Real Americans Defend Israel responding to my article No One Has Hijacked Islam, wrote:
Bernie, the truth is always a breath of fresh air! You just opened the window (again!). :)
- GM Roper from GM's Place [now defunct] responding to my article An Idiot in the White House Can be Good for Two Reasons, wrote:
Bernie, what an excellent post. You earned one hell-uv-an Atta-Boy today.
- Rajiv from The Mindset responding to my article If You Knew Islam Like I Know Islam, wrote:
Another great shot from Bernie.
- Pela68 from Gummihund/ Rubberdog and a proud Orangutan responding to my article May a Blind Muslim Use a Guide Dog?, wrote:
By the happy moose!
Bernie. You got to be the sanest person living in the world! This is not in anyway ironic. But I have to say- if you were running for president, and I was a citizen of the US- You would be the choice for me at the ballots.
- Peter of HK from The Battle of Tours responding to my article Muslim Threat Index, wrote:
Holy upstage, Planck-man! That's brilliant!
Your Index is great, thorough and way more complex; and -- dare I say it -- even useful, and ought to be viewed, at least by "relevant authorities"
- Angie from The Sassy Tn’T PoLITicallY InCorrect responding to my article Typhoid Mary and Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan, wrote:
What an interesting article. It is also a very good point. I agree and cannot understand why our leaders do not understand this.I wish every one of our politicians had a copy of this and every newspaper. They are a real and present danger to our way of life. Maybe life itself.
Thanks for such an excellent post
- Smooth Stone from smoothstoneblog.com [now defunct] responding to my article The US should Attack Mexico, wrote:
Love you, love your site.
- Jack Yan from the Persuader Blog responding to my article The Gratitude of Muslims, wrote:
Sorry, I got swayed with wanting to respond to the comments. My original wish was to compliment you on one of the best travelogue blog entries I had read, about your 1969 experience.
- Dr Jones from BelchSpeak Blog responding to my article Blacks Killed More Blacks than the KKK Did, wrote:
Bernie Planck is an awesome blogger, and sometimes I think he just posts things, that while true, is just troll bait. But it is hard to argue with the facts he lays out:
- Ali Eteraz posting at ProgressiveIslam.Org [now defunct] responding to my article Why there are only 72 Muslim Virgins in Heaven, wrote:
This might be the first time I've seen a whole paragraph written in individualized hyperlinks. Incredible.
- Gary Rumain posting at Pislamonausea Central responding to my article Lessons in Buying Precious Metals - Ping Test, wrote:
Wow! You're a gold mine of information, Bernie. ;-)
Einstein photo courtesy of Hetemeel.com
Anyone may republish this article for non-commercial use without asking my permission. I make it easy, see details here.
comments powered by Disqus