Photo Credit: Univ of Texas
Here please find some of the most frequently asked questions by my readers. This post will be added to from time to time, so please check back often.
I have numbered them so that I can respond to comments by telling my readers to come here and look up answer number so and so.
- Q. Why Planck's Constant - what's it mean?
A. I believe in absolutes. In every part of the universe I live in, Planck's Constant is a certain number of joule seconds. Read the details at Why I chose the name Planck`s Constant for my blog.
- Q. What's with the Mohammed on a flying horse in your logo?
A. This is a 1928 German ad for bouillon extract showing the Angel Gabriel guiding Mohammed (mounted on his flying steed Buraq) to Allah. More at My Logo - Isra and Mi`raj.
- Q. Why do you have to print so many insults to Islam?
A. According to the Religion of Peace Website there have been 6,677 Muslim atrocities since I started blogging on 16 Jan 2006 until today, 29 Oct 2009. In that time I have posted 1,642 articles with less than one-third about Muslim barbarities, that is, the majority of my posts do not mention Muslims or Islam at all. I pump out about 36 posts every single month of which only about 9 concern Islam. It's not all about you, Ahmed.
Actually, as I wrote in Muslim Atrocities No News at All, I could easily write 3 articles every day on Muslim atrocities without running out of material.
- Q. Why don't you die?
A. Thank you for asking. The answer is simple: I stay alive to irritate anti-Semites everywhere.
- Q. Who the #$%!@* are you to think you know anything about Islam?
A. I've read the Qur'an - that's why I am afraid of Islam. The reason that America and Europe even allow Muslims in is precisely because most people are quite ignorant of Islam and have not read the Qur'an. I can assure you that if they did, I wouldn't need to write a blog warning the world about your religion. Read more at If You Knew Islam Like I Know Islam.
- Q. Are you a racist?
A. If you mean that by criticizing black leaders for not helping to lift their own people out of poverty is racist, then yes I am a racist. If you mean that by imploring Arabs to better themselves by throwing off the stultifying cloak of Islam, then yes I am a racist.
- Q. Can I advertise my product on your website?
A. No. I only use ContentAd and Amazon advertisements. All ad revenues I receive are used only for paying the expenses of my website. I employ one person who helps me keep links up to date.
- Q. Why do you post naked pictures of hot babes?
A. Why? Does it annoy you, Ahmed? Then see Sweaty Teenage Girls in Thongs.
- Q. What is your policy on comments?
A. Unless it's illegal, I permit all comments, see my 8 Rules for Comments and Trackbacks.
- Q. How can I subscribe to your blog articles?
A. Go here.
- Q. Can I reproduce your article on my blog?
A. Sure, I make it easy, just follow my suggestions here.
- Q. I see you call yourself an atheist Jew, how does a Jew call himself a Jew when he does not believe in God?
A. Read my response at Not All Jews Believe in God.
In addition to being an atheist-Jew, I was baptized Catholic and made my Communion.
- Q. What are your political leanings?
A. From my article Wishful Thinking and the Threat of Islam:
I am a Libertarian but I have no problem with Conservatives, Republicans and Independents. I despise Democrats but not because they are different than me, but because they are a danger to our country and I cannot separate those who are useful idiots from those that are not.
For more details, read my post Difference Between Liberals and Conservatives II.
- Q. Can I get a star named after me and claim copyright to it?
A. Yes, and Islam is the Religion of Peace.
- Q. What purpose is there to your numerous articles you call Muslim jokes but which actually mock Islam?
Martin Luther: "The best way to get rid of the Devil, if you cannot kill it with the words of Holy Scripture, is to rail at and mock him."
Sir Thomas More: "The Devil, the proud spirit, cannot endure to be mocked."
- Q. Where were you born and how old are you?
A. I was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan in March of 1945.
- Q. So what are you, Jewish-American?
A. No, I am an American. I explain here.
- Q. Why Do You Hate Muslims?
A. In the thousands of articles I have published since I started this blog I have not even once written that I hate Muslims. I do not hate Muslims - I fear Islam. I explain why in my article The Coming Muslim Holocaust.
- Q. Why Do You Write the word Ahmed All the Time?
A. For brevity, see my full explanation here.
- Q. Why Don't You Get an Education Before Spouting Your Nonsense?
A. I don't believe going to school prevents one from spouting nonsense. However, I did get an education, for details read My Educational Background.
If you have a question about my blog and do not see it listed here, please ask it in the comment section.