Thirteen reasons you know you are living in 2006:
1. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6 You accidentally enter your pin on the microwave.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
9. You don't remember anyone's phone number any more - they are all keyed into your mobile.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. If you get up in the middle of the night to pee, you check your email before going back to bed.
12. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. = )
13. You make phone calls from home and accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
[Collected from the Internet]
This has been a Thursday 13 post [# 9] and is updated on certain Thursdays.