So a reader emailed me a request to publish an article listing stupid things uttered by our fearless leader, community organizer, and most holy messiah, Barack Hussein Obama. I must respectfully decline to do so. Why, you may ask? Because I do not have a few thousand hours to complete that task - who can print tens of thousands of Obama quotes? Instead, allow me to entertain you with just 13 idiotic Obama quotations, but not necessarily the top 13 stupidest things he has ever said.
- 9 May 2008 - "I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go."
Said at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.
- 23 May 2008 - "How's it going, Sunshine?"
Obama campaigning in Sunrise, Florida.
- 26 May 2008 - "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."
Obama sees dead people.
- 25 August 2008 - "I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis."
Obama speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri.
- 14 October 2008 - "I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."
Conversation with Joe the Plumber.
- 19 March 2009 - "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
- 15 June 2009 - "If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period."
This is a lie; however, if any of my readers want to insist that Obama actually believed what he said, then he isn't a liar, he's an idiot.
- 20 July 2009 - "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."
Said in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers. However, I believe a part of this quote was the only time Obama ever said anything truthful about Obamacare, that it would indeed bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system.
- 22 July 2009 - “I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home; and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there’s a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, that’s just a fact.’’
Obama's imbecilic response to the Professor Gates affair.
- 29 April 2010 - "We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy."
On Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill.
- 26 May 2010 - "Companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future."
A year and a half later Solyndra filed for bankruptcy and went dark.
- 1 March 2013 - "Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right."
Obama mixed up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress .
- 6 March 2014 - "R-S-P-E-C-T."
Obama flubbed the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" at a tribute to the iconic singer, New York.
Based on his quotes my readers have to be asking themselves, "Is Obama an Idiot or is he just plain stupid?" The answer to that question, my dear readers, is, "yes."
Here is a quote that Barack Obama never said, but in his heart wants to say: “My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you’ll join with me as we try to change it.”
This has been a Thursday 13 post [# 120] and is updated on some Thursdays.