WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?
The only personal information is the email address I collect from visitors to my Web site when they voluntarily provide it to me by completing my comment form.
HOW DO I USE YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
I do not under any circumstances use, sell, or lease your email address except to personally contact you with a question if the need arises.
As for non-personal information, I only use it:
- to allow you to make one-click purchases through Amazon or other advertisers that you click on.
- to help diagnose problems with my server.
- to administer my Web site.
- to conduct internal reviews of my site ( e.g., to determine the number of visitors to the site).
- to help me better understand visitors' use of my site, and
- to protect the security or integrity of my site. Non-personal information will be used for purposes of conducting internal reviews of the site, monitoring the site, and providing a greater online experience for my visitors.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I DISCLOSE?
I may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from visitors to my Web site to independent contractors or consultants if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a technical support function for me, or if required to do so by law. I will not disclose information I collect from my visitors to any marketing or business enterprise. I will not share, rent, sell, or transfer any personal or non-personal information provided by my visitors to third parties other than for the uses noted above.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY TERMS & CONDITIONS
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on this website on articles displaying AdSense for content ads. When you either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on your browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help ad publishers better serve and manage ads on their site(s) and across the web.
Revised 13 Mar 2009