All Planck's Constant articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Here are the rules:
Without asking for written permission you are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work.
- to Share on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, del.icio.us and other media sharing services.
- to print my articles, convert them to PDF files, email them to your friends or include them in your blog.
- to Remix --to make derivative works.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work by linking to the URL of the original article somewhere in your post or in the social media service.
Here are HTML examples:
Original Article courtesy of Planck's Constant:
Whatever way you choose to link back to the article you are reprinting please do so without in anyway suggesting that I endorse you or your use of my work.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. For commercial purposes or for inclusion in a book, please see For Book Authors.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of my articles. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from me. See my contact info in the menubar of any of my articles.
Apart from the remix rights granted under this license, nothing in this license impairs or restricts my moral rights.
Please do not alter any photo credits in my articles.
The Commons Deed is not a license. It is simply a handy reference for understanding the Legal Code (the full license) - it is a human-readable expression of some of its key terms. Think of it as the user-friendly interface to the Legal Code beneath. This Deed itself has no legal value, and its contents do not appear in the actual license.
Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).
Revised 02 Jan 2016