The Thinking Blogger Award - A Gift and a Curse
I've been tagged with the Thinking Blogger Award by Debbie at Right Truth for "writing articles like no one else."
Here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
In my comment to Debbie thanking her for tagging me I wrote:
Thanks for thinking of me, however this award is both a gift and a curse. A gift because it's always an honor to be appreciated by those I admire and a curse because I now have to choose 5 bloggers from among the very, very many that I often visit and enjoy reading.
Here are five bloggers I find stimulating:
Flickr-User: Northern Transplant.
3) Francis W. Porretto, Certified Galactic Intellect at Eternity Road [now defunct] always has a great Christian perspective on the modern world. That we both enjoy science fiction and beautiful women is a plus, of course. Here's a sample from today's post.
4) I believe that the greatest threat to our country is our educational system. Based on the last election, at least 50% of our population voted to have appeasers and defeatists running our country. How can we have produced so many liberal idiots? To understand what's going on in education you can do no better than to read the rightwingprof at Right Wing Nation [now defunct]. Here's a sample where he convincingly argues why nobody should be allowed to graduate from high school without statistics. Every now and then he has a great recipe. We both enjoy cooking.
5) Those of you who have clicked on links in my blogroll may have noticed that there is a particular blog that is different than all the others: Pharyngula is the only science blog in my link list. It is not because it is the only science blog I read, but the only one that I think most of my readers would find stimulating without needing a degree in molecular biology. Here's a recent post you should enjoy.
There are many more bloggers who I really enjoy reading and to see them all simply visit my blogroll.