Photo Credit: soundpeople.dk
Take a gander at the photo above: Can you venture a wild guess as to what the future has in store for the two young ladies walking along the side of the road?
I know what some of my dear readers want to say: "Bernie, are you an idiot, anyone can see that these women are going to get severely pounded with muddy water. No guessing is required."
Yes, it is true - there are certain things that will happen and it doesn't take a genius to see that. However, because of political correctness, because of devotion to blind tolerance of other cultures, because of ignorance of the contents of the Qu`ran, many citizens of western civilization cannot see or refuse to see what has to happen with the infestation of Muslims into infidel lands.
An educated person who has witnessed cars slamming into mud puddles knows what has to happen to nearby pedestrians. As well, we have seen what has happened in the past 1400 years after Muslims arrived in non-Muslim countries - it doesn't take a genius to see that those lands have become Muslim-majority countries.
- Iraq was once filled with Yazidis, Zoroastrians, Christians and Jews but is now filled almost exclusively with Muslims - 98.9%.
- Afghanistan was once filled with Zoroastrians, Buddhists, Hindus and Jews but is now filled almost exclusively with Muslims - 99.8%.
- Pakistan was once filled with Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and Jews but is now filled almost exclusively with Muslims 96.4%.
- Indonesia was once filled with Confusionists, Hindus and Buddhists but is now filled almost exclusively with Muslims 87.2%.
- Iran was once filled with Zoroastrians, Christians and Jews but is now filled almost exclusively with Muslims - 99.6%.
- Most of North Africa was filled with Animists and Christians but is now filled almost exclusively with Muslims - over 95%.
- Saudi Arabia was once filled with 360 different religious groups but is now 100% Muslim.
- Turkey was once filled with Christians but is now filled almost exclusively with Muslims - over 98.6%.
And so on for dozens of other countries that were once free of the dread disease of Islam but are now Muslim-majority.
Six years ago I noted that the European Union was lucky it never allowed Turkey to join their club. At that time there were Muslim apologists who thought it would be "nice" to have a moderate Islamic country in the EU. I guess they didn't foresee a muddy wave of filthy Islamism taking over the country. I did - as I wrote in my article : "Islam Will Never Reform: "Things will only get worse in the Muslim world."
Turkey is not a moderate Muslim country because there is no such thing as a Moderate Muslim country. Maybe for a short while, but eventually the Islamists take over.
It is time that NATO dissolved its ties with Turkey. After all, you can't protect the hen house when foxes are guarding the gate.